1.Forums – This is a golden nugget of getting traffic. Find forums in your niche and become an active and valuable member. Once you’ve laid the groundwork and you’ve become an authority on these websites, getting traffic is easy-peasy.
2. Blogging – All major Search engines are in love with blogs. This is the most effective source of traffic for lots of people. It takes great content and hard work to sustain.
3. Guest Blogging – Posting on blogs related to your niche and getting backlinks is great for getting extra trickles of traffic. Done alongside blogging it can lead to serious torrents of traffic
4. Email Marketing – Email marketing pays you to get more traffic. What’s better than that?
5. Offline Marketing – Nothing beats plain old face to face. Get out there and start getting the word out in your community via flyers or going to local events and putting in work.
6. Answer Sites –Answer Sites such as Answers.com, Yahoo answers are more effective as they have decreased in competition.
7. Video Marketing – A Picture is like 1000 words, well a video is like a million words. Humans are visual learners and consumers of information. This makes it easy to literarily “show” whatever you want. Its also profitable as you can go viral for very little investment.
8. Article Marketing – This could be deemed obsolete but there are soo many article sites that even if you get little traffic from each one it will add up to a massive amount. This method is also reducing in popularity as social media gains prominence so you might be able to cleverly use this to your advantage
9. Search Engines – SEO is still one of the best ways of getting the maximum amount of targeted customers to your website. Start with the major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing
10. Social Media – This is by far the easiest and most popular method to get traffic in the modern era. Start by exploring facebook, twitter, youtube and pinterest.
Now that you have these sources its up to you to utilize them to their fullest potentials. This means you will have to devote time to work hard at executing the strategies needed to succeed with these sources. You will also have to be focused and determined as time is always your biggest enemy. As a marketer getting traffic is a never ending battle and you should always be open to discovering and exploring new sources of traffic.
One of the best ways to generate traffic to your website or products is to use Facebook Ads, see how to do that here.
Created marketing funnels for some of the biggest names in the Network Marketing Industry.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get:
MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals.
WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. A Simple Way to Build a Sales Funnel on Facebook
2. Its Time to 10X your Results
3. 5 Facebook Ads Techniques You Can Use for Better Conversion
4. 24 Facebook Fan Page Status Updates That will Boost your Engagement
5. Are you Backing Up your Youtube Videos?
6. 10 Sources to Get Unique Quality Content for Your Website or Blog