The SECRET To Breakthrough Results (Private Team Hangout)
1. Figure out How You Spend Your Time while doing Internet Marketing. Keeping a schedule is a helpful way to find out exactly how you are using your time on the Internet or with offline marketing. Record this information somewhere as it will help you identify the most time-consuming tasks in your operation and help you decide hot to invest your time in the tasks you have to carry out.
2. Start Setting some Priorities. To best manage your time you need to be able to differentiate from what is important, what is urgent and what can be done later. Make a “to do” list to prioritize you activities. When making the list really think about what is more important. For example sending a quick reply to a $1000 a month client is more important than playing clash of clans for an hour.
3. Use a Planning Tool. There are many tools that you can use to remind you things. Find something to record you daily activities in, if you have a computer of phone, you can get alerts and they are fantastic. They never fail.
4. Get Organized. Clean up you desk area or your office. You wont be able to work productively if your surroundings are muddled. Your environment affects your brain and if its unorganized you wont be able to work to your maximum potential.
5. Schedule Your Time Appropriately. Scheduling way more than recording what you have to do, it’s also committing to doing these things. You really need to know yourself for this to work.
6. Start Getting Help from Other Marketers. You can go on fiverr to buy all the help you need from talented marketers. These people are experts at what they do and you can also go on freelancing platforms like elance to get all the help you need.
You can even hire a virtual assistant to do all the mundane and boring work. If you don't have the money you can simply find another marketer to trade work with. My buddies and I help each other all the time, some guys help me do the SEO for their websites while I do the copywriting and article marketing for them.
Its beautiful how easy it is to find someone to partner with on a forum like warriorforum.
7. Stop Procrastinating. You've heard this a lot but its true and I had to include it in the list.
8. Manage External Time Wasters. Your time is negatively affected by external factors imposed like other people and things like games. Eliminate those things quickly
9. Avoid Multi-tasking. University studies of recent have shown that multi-tasking doesn't save time at all. Surprisingly you waste 10% more time when you’re trying to do everything at once.
10. Stay Healthy. You're health is the most important thing. Exercise regularly and eat well to stay at your best. If you have health problems and can't control it lots of time well wasted in the hospital or elsewhere.
Lets face it being your own boss is great as long as you're following some sort of routine that includes income generating activities. Learn to outsource the stuff you don't like to do to other experts and learn to manage your business like a CEO would.
The most important thing is to have a system that you can plug into, with experienced leaders and live events that allow you to grow as a marketer. This is the system I recommend you start using...get more information here
Created marketing funnels for some of the biggest names in the Network Marketing Industry.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get:
MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals.
WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. A Simple Way to Build a Sales Funnel on Facebook
2. Its Time to 10X your Results
3. 5 Facebook Ads Techniques You Can Use for Better Conversion
4. 24 Facebook Fan Page Status Updates That will Boost your Engagement
5. Are you Backing Up your Youtube Videos?
6. Top 10 Traffic Sources of 2014