Starting a new venture isn’t always easy. Dealing with managerial, financial and the technical roles are one thing, but mindset is the most important part. You’re pursuing your own dreams for a reason:
It could be because you’re sick of the daily 9-5 grind and taking orders from your boss.
It could be because you have a great idea and want to turn it into reality.
Or it could be because you’re not passionate with what you’re doing now.
What-ever the reason may be, I know for sure, you have big dreams.
This book is dedicated for you to reach your goals as an entrepreneur.
The ability of entrepreneurs to innovate is thought to relate to innate traits such as extroversion and a proclivity for risk-taking. The capabilities of innovating, introducing new technologies, increasing efficiency and productivity, or generating new products or services, are characteristic qualities of entrepreneurs.
The most obvious form of entrepreneurship is that of starting new businesses (referred as Startup Company); however, in recent years, the term has been extended to include social and political forms of entrepreneurial activity.
Entrepreneurs are catalysts for economic change, and researchers argue that entrepreneurs are highly creative individuals with a tendency to imagine new solutions by finding opportunities for profit or reward.
It’s not always easy, doing business is a tough game. You have to know the tricks if you want to be successful. Does this mean that you have to get a college degree in business or marketing in order to be a successful entrepreneur?
Guy Kawasaki: The Top 10 Mistakes of Entrepreneurs
1. Disciplined These individuals are focused on making their businesses work, and eliminate any hindrances or distractions to their goals. They have overarching strategies and outline the tactics to accomplish them. Successful entrepreneurs are disciplined enough to take steps every day toward the achievement of their objectives.
2. Confidence: The entrepreneur does not ask questions about whether they can succeed or whether they are worthy of success. They are confident with the knowledge that they will make their businesses succeed. They exude that confidence in everything they do.
3. Open Minded Entrepreneurs realize that every event and situation is a business opportunity. Ideas are constantly being generated about workflows and efficiency, people skills and potential new businesses. They have the ability to look at everything around them and focus it toward their goals.
4. Self Starter Entrepreneurs know that if something needs to be done, they should start it themselves. They set the parameters and make sure that projects follow that path. They are proactive, not waiting for someone to give them permission.
5. Competitive Many companies are formed because an entrepreneur knows that they can do a job better than another. They need to win at the sports they play and need to win at the businesses that they create. An entrepreneur will highlight their own company’s track record of success.
6. Creativity One facet of creativity is being able to make connections between seemingly unrelated events or situations. Entrepreneurs often come up with solutions which are the synthesis of other items. They will repurpose products to market them to new industries.
7. Determination Entrepreneurs are not thwarted by their defeats. They look at defeat as an opportunity for success. They are determined to make all of their endeavors succeed, so will try and try again until it does. Successful entrepreneurs do not believe that something cannot be done.
8. Strong people skills The entrepreneur has strong communication skills to sell the product and motivate employees. Most successful entrepreneurs know how to motivate their employees so the business grows overall. They are very good at highlighting the benefits of any situation and coaching others to their success.
9. Strong work ethic The successful entrepreneur will often be the first person to arrive at the office and the last one to leave. They will come in on their days off to make sure that an outcome meets their expectations. Their mind is constantly on their work, whether they are in or out of the workplace.
10. Passion Passion is the most important trait of the successful entrepreneur. They genuinely love their work. They are willing to put in those extra hours to make the business succeed because there is a joy their business gives which goes beyond the money.
The successful entrepreneur will always be reading and researching ways to make the business better.
This is one of my favorite things I tell my kids...
So what is a Startup? Here are 5 Tips for Entrepreneurs
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. 10 Things you must Quit doing to be Truly Happy in Life
2. How to Build a Wordpress Membership site
3. Why Building a Membership Site is a Good Move for 2016
4. Easy Video Creation just Got Easier with this Cool Tool...
5. The Million Dollar Joint Venture Plan for Optimal Success in JV Partnerships
6. How to Automate your Instagram Marketing for Business Hangout Replay
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. 70% More leads and sales without Increasing Traffic? Here's how.
9. Are you Making these 3 Mistakes in your Facebook Video Marketing?
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. Your Portal into a More Profitable World