When you’re selling something through a sales funnel, a landing page or an ecommerce store, the most important thing to keep in mind at all times is why.
Why are you selling what you’re selling?
Why should your audience care?
Why is your product worthwhile?
And when you answer this question, you can’t give reasons like ‘to make money’ or ‘because it sells’.
You need to believe in your product, know why you’re selling it and understand your audience. Here’s why…
What Makes a Brand
A brand is not just a logo and a company name. Rather, a brand is the collection of ideals and promises that set you apart from the competition. This is your mission statement, it’s what your company is here on this Earth to accomplish.
So if you focus on creating healthy foods, your mission statement might be to make the world healthier.
If you make disposable boxes, then you might want to make the world a greener place.
If you sell ‘make money online’ ebooks, then perhaps your mission is to liberate people to work how and when they want.
Whatever the case, knowing your reason for being will then help you to make all subsequent decisions for your company.
It will tell you which products are worth developing, which partners to work with and how to market your business to others.
What’s more though, is that it will allow you to build real fans and a real following.
How to Create True Fans
As any wise internet marketer knows, you can’t sell to people as soon as they land on your page.
First, you need to build trust, build authority and ensure that they feel as though they know and understand your business. This is what enables you to create ‘true fans’ and people who will be loyal to your brand.
But if all your company is about is selling something to make money, then you’re not giving people to get behind you or to show an interest in you.
Try to have a vision and a passion and to make sure this comes across and then your audience will want to subscribe to your mailing list, buy your latest product and generally follow you to the ends of the Earth.
And once you have that kind of loyalty, your business will always be sure to succeed.
Start with why!
If you would like to learn more about how to automate your sales process on your website, then get our brand new guide that explains the best strategies here
Learn more why Digital advertising is the most powerful way to market your products online
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
This is the one of the best marketing tools of all time WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. How to Create a Successful Brand on Social Media
2. Whats an Easy Facebook Based Business to Start?
3. The Ultimate Youtube SEO Cheatsheet 13 Simple Tricks Elite Marketers Use To Consistently WIN Traffic
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. Here's why you need to Focus on Video in 2017
6. 4 Cleaver ways to Boost Conversions across all of your Social Channels
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. Feeling Stuck? Here are 13 Ways to Break out of a Slump
9. The 5 Key Elements to Attract More Success in your Life
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)
14. The Most Exciting and Disruptive Entrepreneurs to learn from in this Generation