I am still drinking my coffee this morning, writing this email and listening to the post UFC interviews from last nights fights with my son. I've been an insane MMA fan since the first event, and been a martial artist most of my life (I am a MMA Fitness Trainer as well)
I personally think that MMA has got some of the toughest athletes in the world....and the training camps can be brutal on the fighters....some prepare months in advance for a specific fight game-plan for a specific fighter....
The discipline and commitment to this process is incredible when you think about it...
I seriously think this will be the biggest sport in the world in the next 5 - 10 years..
My son and I always love listening to the fighters talk about their journey, and you always hear about the intense training camps that the guys go through to prepare for the fight.
Alot of Fighters will actually start preparing for a fight 90 days out....2 - 3 workouts a day for 8 - 10 hours a day, a strict diet....and having the best team of people around them to push them to the next level.
90 Days or 12 weeks....
The mental strain alone is enough to make most people quit...but the coach is there to keep their head on straight.
The 90 Day Training Camp is part of the commitment to achieve their goal of winning a fight.
One of the fighters last night was CM punk (a superstar Wrestler) that made a cross over commitment in 2014 to start as a professional MMA fighter. He had to start training as a fighter in one of the best gyms in the country for over a year to prepare for this....
He went in with an empty cup, and sought out the best trainers in the world to get him ready...
However, the fight last night lasted seconds...and it didn't go CM Punks way.
In fact it was a monumental failure on Live TV...but what CM said in the interviews really got me.
Every failure comes growth...and how you handle failure is what defines you.
Often times we see famous people in the lime light...and we see the outcome of their success...what we don't see is the journey and the sacrifices they have to make to get where they are.
True character is someone who is committed to the journey and not afraid of failure
Every athlete understands that shift happens in their minds first and the body follows the game plan....
The coach is the person that becomes the Accountability partner to make this happen.
Today at 1pm EST, I prepared some training.
This is something that I have been working on for a long time now...and its about creating a new momentum shift in your life and business.
For alot of us....myself include, we experience set backs and get demotivated....and sometimes we need a coach in our ear to pick us up.
The Live cast is called "The More Meaningful Life Sequence"
This is the Step by Step guide to Scaling back your life and Adding an Extra "0" to your Business.
Join me on the livecast here....and get our Free Bonus Guide (its my latest Ebook)
Inside I am going to show you how in a 90 Day Sprint you can change your life and your business.....these are things you can do today...that will affect your tomorrows.
Because in just 2 weeks I will be releasing my flagship product (in the major Affiliate Networks) that follows a 90 day game-plan to achieving your goals.
The launch is starting on October 1...90 days till the end of the year....
I am going to you set up your next 90 days to launch 2017 into the next level. (More to Come)
It doesn't matter what you promote, or what your working on....you need a game-plan to win, and unfortunately like a lot of entrepreneurs you probably are just going by the seat of your pants at times.
This Live hangout is designed to give you some clarity on creating a Game-plan to win...seriously I have put something together that your going to get something out of it....I promise.
See you on the Livecast
PS: It wasn't until I figure out how to use this training that my entire life turned around...and on this hangout I will be sharing a story I haven't shared with anyone...and its why my life wasn't suppose to turn out this way, and the little thing I stumbled upon to make it happen.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORETRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. 10 Email Marketing tips to Get inside the Gmail Inbox
2. Eliminate the Guesswork of Facebook Advertising with this New App
3. Why Building a Membership Site is a Good Move for 2016
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. The Untold Secret to Funneling Facebook Traffic
6. How to Create your Cross over Moment in your Life
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. 70% More leads and sales without Increasing Traffic? Here's how.
9. Are you Making these 3 Mistakes in your Facebook Video Marketing?
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)