You've built a website or created a WordPress blog, and packed it with your best content. You've done solid market research, carefully optimizing your site for SEO with long-tailed keywords. And now you're busy networking that site by:
- Submitting articles to directories
- Including a clear "call-to-action" at the end of every post
- Networking on related forums and social media
But there's one other strategy you might want to consider - one that at first may seem premature for a new blog or website. And that is advertising on Facebook. It's not for everyone, of course - but if you fit a certain profile, it can be the fastest way to turn your site or blog into an authority site and increase it's page rank.
You could invest in a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign - if you're going to pay for advertising at all. But anyone who has tried to find a good keyword with competition that isn't overwhelming, then register a dot com domain for it, knows all too well that finding that keyword unregistered is akin to winning millions on the lottery.
The Hazards of Keyword Selection
And if you pick a keyword with heavy competition, no one's going to notice you. Especially if you're just using that long-tail for SEO purposes, rather than purchasing PPC. (And this is especially true for internet marketers - one group fully aware of and savvy to keyword SEO - unlike, for example, the majority of people in, say, knitting forums, where the main interest is knitting; not marketing.)
If you do have a clear niche, however, and a strong demographic that is narrow and precise, your fastest road to creating a profitable presence could be to invest in a Facebook ad. You can purchase one inexpensively, run it for a set amount of time - and have your site spread via the best route of all: The buzz created among your social network friends (all of whom are sitting there, right in your specific niche demographic).
Remember, this is an experiment. Set your daily allotment low, and track it. (Facebook does allow you to do that.)
Maximizing Your Ad
Make the most of Facebook ads' graphics ability, and add an appealing photo or image (just look at those Facebook ads down the right-hand side of your profile page, to see examples of visually strong ads).
And Facebook's ability to target by city, state and country is one of its best ad features. If your website or blog is dependent on location (i.e. "Niagara Falls Orchard Photography") and you've also created a Fan Page on Facebook, you may find you've got it made.
One caution, however: Do make sure that you actually do use strong, specific keywords for your niche in your ad headline and body text. Keep the focus narrow to that one single, specific group.
Remember that Facebook's participants are predominantly (but not exclusively limited to) the female 18-34 range. If you were running a site that wanted to sell to a strong male demographic in a different age range, you'd need to make sure there was a good sprinkling of active Facebook groups and fan pages in that field visibly populated with males, before you went ahead with your ad.
Remember - keep your daily costs low, your target specific - and good luck with your Facebook advertising!
Created marketing funnels for some of the biggest names in the Network Marketing Industry. Welcome to his Team Mastermind Site designed for the iPas2 Black Card Member
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals.
WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. 13 Reasons why you Should be Blogging
2. Amazing Tool to Creating a Brand Building Presence on the Internet in no time Flat
3. The Next Generation of Link Tracking ClickMagick Reviewed
4. The Secrets of Successful Video Marketing
5. 24 Facebook Fan Page Status Updates That will Boost your Engagement
6. How to Build Traffic for Your Online Business
7. How to Promote your Periscope Broadcast using IFTTT
8. Kalatu Premium Word Press Blog Platform Review and Bonuses