There are a ton of resources out there that you can look into if your objective is to start selling online.
You can find guides to persuasive writing, to creating a sales funnel and to managing a PPC campaign.
But before you can take advantage of any of this advice, you first need something to sell.
And that’s the one important step that a lot of people tend to forget!
So the question is: how can you acquire or create a product that’s worth selling?
Let’s take a look…
Ebooks and Digital Products
One option is to sell an ebook or a digital product.
In fact, this is one of the most common things to sell from a website or a sales funnel and in many cases, this is why guides don’t explain how to make products – they assume you’ll go this route!
Creating a digital product is relatively very simple and tends to only involve writing text into a document and then saving it as a PDF. Courses are a little harder and involve recording some footage as well.
You can either make this yourself, buy a PLR book (private label rights, which you can resell), hire someone to write something for you or sell something as an affiliate. That last option means that you’re effectively working as a salesman and keeping commission.
This is an easy business model with zero risk but of course you lose some control and some profit.
Selling physical products is harder but it is possible and there are once again plenty of options to enable you to do this.
One of the most obvious options is to sell a physical product via dropshipping.
Dropshipping means that a company is letting you sell its product and will then handle fulfilment when you pass on the order.
What’s more, is that they’ll even let you put your brand on the product and remain a white label service throughout!
You can once again sell physical products as an affiliate too, though the commission tends to be much lower.
Specifically, this will tend to earn you about 4-8% instead of 75% for a digital product – this is a big difference.
Want to create your own physical product from scratch?
Then you’re going to need a prototype, plans and ‘Bill Of Materials’. Find a manufacturing partner and be ready to put down a big deposit on your order!
If you would like to learn how to automate your sales funnel grab our free guide here.
Here are 7 Ecommerce Trends to Watch when Planning your Next Funnel
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
This is the one of the best marketing tools of all time WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. How to Create a Successful Brand on Social Media
2. Why Targeting is Important with your Sales Funnel
3. The Ultimate Youtube SEO Cheatsheet 13 Simple Tricks Elite Marketers Use To Consistently WIN Traffic
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. Here's why you need to Focus on Video in 2017
6. 4 Cleaver ways to Boost Conversions across all of your Social Channels
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. The Ultimate Video Marketing Blueprint Templates
9. Discover The 6 Core Magnetic Conversion Funnels That Will Attract Your Dream Customer
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)
14. The Most Exciting and Disruptive Entrepreneurs to learn from in this Generation