Theory is all good and well and we could talk about the keys to social media success until we were blue in the face.
But that is very different from practice. That is very different from taking the concepts and using them to build a successful brand and then build a large, targeted audience.
And so with that in mind, let’s go through a hypothetical social media campaign for a new brand. You’ve bought the site, now it’s time to get word out.
Step one must be to create a brand. That means coming up with a logo yes, but more important than that is to come up with the right mission statement and the right goals. In other words, what is your website and your brand about. Who is it for? What do you stand for?
This is very important because your brand should speak specifically to a particular kind of person. If it does not, then you won’t be able to attract their attention the way that you should and you won’t be able to build true fans and loyal, engaged followers.
Of course, this also means building a website that reflects that brand.
Step 2 is to do some research online. Check out your competition, see where they’re posting, see what people are asking for in your niche, see where there are gaps and opportunities. Why is this step 2 and not step 1? Because you shouldn’t make a brand because you think there’s a business opportunity – you should make one that matters to you and that you’re passionate about.
Step 3 is to choose which platforms you’re going to be present on. You want to be on as many as possible but at the same time, you need to be realistic about the amount of time or energy that you can commit to this.
Choose one platform to be your ‘primary platform’ and at least two more to back that up. Then use your branding across all of these and be consistent.
Step 4, finally, is to post your content regularly and to make sure it provides real value. To do this, it must be unique and original and it must be well written. Do all that and you’ll be on to a winner!
But it’s a lot harder than it sounds…
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. The Secret Loophole to work with Walmart
2. Whats an Easy Facebook Based Business to Start?
3. The Ultimate Youtube SEO Cheatsheet 13 Simple Tricks Elite Marketers Use To Consistently WIN Traffic
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. Here's why you need to Focus on Video in 2017
6. 4 Cleaver ways to Boost Conversions across all of your Social Channels
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. Feeling Stuck? Here are 13 Ways to Break out of a Slump
9. The 5 Key Elements to Attract More Success in your Life
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)
14. A Social Network build for Business and Ecommerce