They said "because I am constantly failing and I never believe in my efforts because of the failures, and I constantly get mad at myself for failing all the time...I feel miserable and I hate myself. I wish I could do this"
....I told them that we learn two ways...through mentorship and mistakes.
There will be more failures then than there are successes, but either one of them cannot exist without the other.
Mistakes are the elements that shape our character and bring out tenacity and perseverance. The benefit of mistakes is that you get to learn from them.
Its been stated that Thomas Edison attempted and failed to create the light bulb over 10,000 times....imagine if he stopped. The interesting things is he made huge discoveries that propelled our world forward.
Sometimes we have to let go of what our past, and learn to let go of the status quo....
one of the best sayings I ever heard was from Rex N Katrina Crain where he said "You are a product of your past, but your not a prisionor to it." Best way to describe it, (and if you want more great advice...get Rex's book, or listen to him live.)
I have found that success starts on the inside...some people have laughed at me over the years because I work hard on a positive mental attitude....
Truthfully I have read over 2000 books in the last 7 years, and listened to over 10,000 hours of tape....because I believe that we are all on a journey of enlightenment....we can do it either do it with ignorance...or we can do with knowledge.
Personally I believe the more I learn, the more it trickles outwards to the big chunks of my life...my Faith, my Family, my Friends, my Fitness, and my Finances.
As a father....I believe the most important job is to give all your focus and wisdom to your children, so they can be challenged to become the best they can be....after-all you only have one shot at this.
The only way they are going to do it...is if you lead by example and commit to the process....you can't be lazy as a parent.
Life Long Learning....after-all you Don't know what you Don't Know....a whole world of possibilities can happen when you read for 20 min a day.
But I think most people are scare of change, and stubborn...specifically stubborn about changing their attitudes, because they rely on the past as an indicator to the future.
And I often here people say..."Well I already Know that"
They are scared of the commitment it takes to change..
But Change is a thing that is necessary for us to grow...
Without it you never grow.
You need to empty your cup...
True growth starts on the inside and it starts with forgiving yourself for your mistakes, and learning to love yourself again...and appreciate how far you have come.
Buddha said it best....
"You can search throughout the entire universe for
someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
Reset the clock today...because this is the only thing that matters right now...because the present is the only thing you can control.
When you focus daily on the 3 C's of life Right Choices, Chances and Changes you can make each day a masterpiece.
Its up to you to Set the correct goals for the Dreams you want to Achieve! Invest in Hope in your Dream, and Work to accomplish the Goals.
Think about it....
I believe in you, and I believe that anyone that is strong enough to focus on building their dreams can do it.
Sometimes it just starts with believing in yourself when no one else will....but this gift of belief is the very fabric of making your dreams a reality.
After-all you can do anything you want, you just can do everything.
Focus on Failing Forward and create a game-plan for your life.
Just thought I would share that... Feel free to share your thoughts, advice and insight in the comments below.
Love to hear from you.
Success vs. Failure it Might come down to this...
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORETRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. 10 Email Marketing tips to Get inside the Gmail Inbox
2. Eliminate the Guesswork of Facebook Advertising with this New App
3. Why Building a Membership Site is a Good Move for 2016
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. The Untold Secret to Funneling Facebook Traffic
6. How to Create your Cross over Moment in your Life
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. 70% More leads and sales without Increasing Traffic? Here's how.
9. Are you Making these 3 Mistakes in your Facebook Video Marketing?
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)