The 7 Successful Traits of Visionaries and Entrepreneurs
But today that has all changed thanks to the web. Through the internet, it has become possible to make almost anything, to market to anyone and to create huge movements. Other technologies have also made more invention possible – and as invention begets invention, we hurtle toward the singularity.
So, with it being more possible than ever to change the world with an idea, who are some of the most inspiring figures to have done this recently? Let’s take a look at some of the most notable…
It’s easy to write Facebook off as a simple social network for sharing pictures of cats but in reality it is much more than that. Facebook has changed the way we interact with people and it has even caused huge political shifts – some even credit it with triggering the Arab Spring. And all of this was the result of some code that a Harvard student wrote in his dorm room!
Slightly lesser known but no less prolific, Matt Mullenweg is the entrepreneur behind WordPress. The general idea was simple: to write a piece of software that could ‘productize’ his web design service. The result? A tool that now powers 25% of the entire internet!
Elon Musk has created countless disruptive technologies and no doubt has only just gotten started. Not only did this incredible man launch he SpaceX program, he also spearheads Tesla Motors (which seeks to end our reliance on fossil fuels for transportation) and he even runs PayPal!
It’s hard to talk about visionaries without at least mentioning Steve Jobs. And he very much deserves the mention, being the guy who brought us the first true ‘smartphone’, who made the moues popular and who completely transformed the music industry.
Palmer Luckey is the newest member of this list but once again, his place here is very much earned. Luckey started toying around with virtual reality headsets as a hobby and ended up launching Oculus Rift on Kickstarter to immense success. The company is now poised to completely change the world and has kickstarted (no pun intended) an entire industry.
If you would like to...
"Discover How To Create Innovative Products And Services That Disrupt Markets And Change The Future".
Download our Latest Ebook called Entrepreneur Disruption.
You'll Learn The Secrets of Top Companies Such As Uber, AirBnB, and Facebook So You Can Model Success!
Click the Link Below to Get your Copy Today.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. The Secret Loophole to work with Walmart
2. Whats an Easy Facebook Based Business to Start?
3. The Ultimate Youtube SEO Cheatsheet 13 Simple Tricks Elite Marketers Use To Consistently WIN Traffic
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. Here's why you need to Focus on Video in 2017
6. 4 Cleaver ways to Boost Conversions across all of your Social Channels
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. Feeling Stuck? Here are 13 Ways to Break out of a Slump
9. The 5 Key Elements to Attract More Success in your Life
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)
14. A Social Network build for Business and Ecommerce