8 Tips to be Successful with your own JV offer
Or maybe you belong to that group of people who are not familiar with JV offers, which is short for joint venture offers... also known as business proposals.
Either way... you can benefit tremendously from the following 8 tips to be successful with your own JV offer. Let's get started...
1. A JV offer doesn't require a JV partner to buy your products or services to become a JV partner.
Asking you potential JV partner to buy the product or service would be considered a sales offer and not a JV offer. A JV partner is usually offered a free review copy of your product or service.
Doing that drastically increases your chances to gain a JV partner as this makes him or her feel obligated to return the favor by doing his part of the partnership and e.g. promoting your product or service to their lists.
Why am I mentioning this? Yes, you guessed it right... I had people contact me to do a JV with them and when I asked for a review copy to check first the value of the product... I was referred to their sales page!
2. A JV offer has to be a win/win or better a WIN/win. :)
A JV offer has to provide your JV partner with one or more additional benefits for becoming your partner... his WIN. Your win will e.g. be to be able to tab into your JV artners list and gaining extra sales.
A JV offer that offers a win/win could e.g. be:
"I am looking for JV partners that can promote my product or service to their list of contacts.
In return for you are recommending my product or service to your list, I will not only provide you with a free review copy of my product or service, but also pay you a 10% higher commission than regular affiliates."
Another example... a JV offer for a service you provide could e.g. offer this:
"I am looking for a JV partner who needs a small to medium sized software product developed in Visual Basic. I can offer to do that for you free of charge in return of 10% of the profits you generate selling that software for the first year starting at your first sale and 5% for the time after the first year."
Again, a win-win situation... the JV partner has a product without out of pocket expense that he can sell exclusively to his lists, his WIN. And you can earn royalties for live without your own list.
3. Don't make the initial JV proposals too lengthy. Especially when you propose to a well know marketer, this can be the JV kill. Those people often have very limited time and will not even read your message all the way to the end if it's pages long.
It is better to send a short teaser email first and then follow up once they reply with all details.
4. Make your potential JV partner feel like you're a peer and not a salesperson.
Do your research before you send your first email to a potential JV partner.
Make the style of your JV offer personal, mention details about their business and how the JV offer can help them in what they want to achieve.
5. Don't let your JV partner do all the work, participating in the JV should very as little work as possible for them.
Be prepared and offer them to provide marketing material for your JV partner. This can be solo-ad copy, banner and text ads and other materials your JV partner can use to share the word about your product or service.
The less work it is for them, the more likely they will become your JV partner. It is that simple.
6. Don't just go only for the big player.
Overlooking smaller publishers that have a very loyal and responsive list can be another mistake. Besides, those will be much more likely interested in your JV offer as they are not flooded with them (yet).
7. Show them how you can help their clients and customers.
Give an example how your product or service compliments your potential JV partners own products or services. This way you help them to provide an even better service to their clients and customers.
This will also build trust that doing a JV with you will not only earn you and them money, but show that you are interested in helping them to look good in front of their own clients and customers.
8. Test your web copy and conversion rates and provide details.
By letting them know your conversion rate, they will know that sending traffic to your is not a bottomless pit. They can estimate how much they will be able to earn by doing a JV with you.
If you know e.g. that you will generate 1 sale out of every 70 targeted visitors your sales page gets, then let them know that you have a 1.4% conversion rate on targeted visitors.
Knowing all of the above, your next question might be... where do I find JV partners to contact?
Here is a list of resources in alphabetical order that will help you getting started:
- Anthony Blake Online - Entrepreneurial Success Forum: http://www.ablake.net/forum/
- JV-Network: Free membership site to become a JV partner of top marketing experts or to post your own JV offers for a fee: http://add2it.com/see.pl?JVnetwork
- jvAlert: Paid membership site to become a JV partner of top marketing experts, post your own JV offers and search their offers database: http://add2it.com/see.pl?jvAlert
- jvAlert Member Forums: http://www.jvalert.com/forums/
- JV Money Makers Forum: http://jvmoneymakers.com/forum/
- Mark Hendricks's Inner Circle Marketing Forum: Free section to post and find JV offers: http://www.hunteridge.com/forum/members/
- Mark Hendricks's JVdealmaker Players Club Forum: Free section to post and find JV offers http://www.jvdealmaker.com/members/
- Michael Green's "How To" Internet Marketing Forum: http://www.howtocorp.com/forum/
- MikeFilsaime's Marketing Forum: Free section to post and find JV offers http://www.1sitemanager.com/forum/
- The Warrior Forum: Free section to post and find JV offers (Note: Before posting, first post helpful feedback in other sections of the forum) http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/
- Warrior Discussion Forum: Free section to post and find JV offers (Note: Before posting, first post helpful feedback in other sections of the forum) http://www.warriordiscussion.com/forum/
9 Ways to Drive Targeted Traffic to your Website
Here are 9 ways to drive targeted traffic
1. Search engines: What they can do for the affiliate marketer concerned. Because they are popular for driving free targeted traffic, they should not be ignored by all means. Having top search engine rankings is vital in building popularity links, and the use of the right keywords is important in attaining this goal. Once a website is on top of the list, it is easily accessible to anyone who wants to see it for himself.
2. Give unrestricted rights to Ebooks and reports: Create Short ebooks and reports branded with your website link on the footer of every page. Give them away on their website or to your mailing list also give them rights to sell it on their websites and auction sites. What can be better than this for driving traffic to your website? If you give resale rights, come of them will sell it to others and in turn you get more visitors!
3. Link Exchange: Contact other webmasters for a possible link exchange partnership. Locating websites that are related to one’s own website is the primary task. Once there, he should be able to establish communication by personalizing everything as much as possible. It is then possible to make reciprocal link exchanges between webmasters whichever way the affiliate marketer prefers.
4. Join link exchange programs: This is the new way of linking. This can drive targeted traffic. There are many free link exchanges services. Paying for a link exchange program is also worth your money.
5. Write your own articles: This is an effective way in promoting a website, because good content that are appreciated by readers will lead them to visit the writer’s very own website out of sheer interest.
6. Discussion forums: Participate in discussion forums of your area of expertise and respond to someone’s question. A discussion forum may user of all levels – beginners to advanced users. There are many questions that newbies ask. Make sure you respond to it. After this invite them to visit your website. Make sure your signature file has your links with a very good caption.
7. Joint venture marketing: This is one of the most effective ways of promoting a product or a service. Having a partner through ad swap or link exchange is beneficial to both parties as it allows them to reach a wide customer base in a short amount of time.
8. Newsletter subscription: Creating a list of subscribers that one can refer to every so often, because they are those which would prove to be valuable assets for the marketer concerned. The use of autoresponders and personalized newsletters is one way of keeping track of them all, and holding on to them by letting them know about new products and services is an essential task that should be done by the affiliate marketer concerned.
9. Knowing one’s market through and through. It is important for traffic to be targeted to those who might have a special interest in the theme or topic of one’s website. This way, a solid customer base is going to be created. Once a potential customer shows an interest in a particular website by paying it a visit, one must not waste time in trying to show him that his effort is worth it. Keep contact info (atleast name and email address) of your customers is critical. Once someone is interested in your product, it is easier to promote other products including affiliate products.
Traffic generating strategies are important in trying to make one’s affiliate marketing career inch forward. It is always advantageous to plan one’s moves in any business that he might undertake. This is particularly so in affiliate marketing. If one knows how to get people to see what he has to offer, then he is on the right track.
Last but not the least, have some scripts/ tools to perform these actions – bookmark page, set home page, tell a friend and exchange link.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. 10 Things you must Quit doing to be Truly Happy in Life
2. Smart Member Review and Huge Bonus Package
3. Why Building a Membership Site is a Good Move for 2016
4. Easy Video Creation just Got Easier with this Cool Tool...
5. What is the Top Producer formula for Crushing Results Online?
6. What is the Team Building Formula for Mass Duplication?
7. Have you set your Goals for 2016 Yet?
8. 70% More leads and sales without Increasing Traffic? Here's how.
9. Are you Making these 3 Mistakes in your Facebook Video Marketing?
10. Amazing Tool to Creating a Brand Building Presence on the Internet in no time Flat
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. Your Portal into a More Profitable World