Ecommerce has come along way, and its becoming a pretty common way to generate a few extra bucks on the side. Here are my predictions for e-commerce in 2017 inside this Video Blog Post.
Personally I am looking forward to seeing Drones start delivering products.
Do you want to start your own eCommerce business?
Do you want to know each and every thing about eCommerce?
This article will give you detailed knowledge of eCommerce.
Just take a look.
Overview of eCommerce:
Simply put, eCommerce is the process of buying and selling products and services, or making commercial transactions through electronic medium such as the Internet, or any computer network. Generally, the term “eCommerce” is used as the process of searching and selecting products in online directories, and paying for them using a credit card and encrypted payment process.
Whether you are educated or not, with eCommerce you can buy almost anything you want without physically touching the products. All you need is an internet connection and a bank account.
eCommerce is more than just exchanging goods and services electronically. By using eCommerce, businesses can find huge savings through efficient communication with their suppliers and customers.
Types of eCommerce:
- B2B eCommerce: In this type of eCommerce, business is done between companies, like manufacturers selling to distributors and wholesalers selling to retailers.
- B2C eCommerce: In this type of eCommerce, companies sell their products and services to the end user. It has grown into the most popular and prolific form of online business.
- B2G eCommerce: It stands for business to government eCommerce, which means commerce takes place between companies and some government organization.
- C2C eCommerce: In this type of eCommerce, customers sell their products and services to other consumers. eBay is one of the most well-known examples of C2C eCommerce.
Applications of eCommerce:
Using internet banking or e-banking, customers can make financial transactions online using their bank accounts, credit cards, or debit cards. Also, customers can see their account details, transfer funds, take mini statements for balance inquiries and pay their bills through online banking.
Using the web and eCommerce, one can collect data about customer behavior, preferences, their requirements and needs. Marketing activities like price fixation, negotiation, and product feature improvements and relationships with the customer can be possible through eCommerce.
Electronic auction gives people an opportunity as buyers and sellers to bid online and trade in a wide range of products. These auctions are web enabled and allow all registered members to bid on a single product or multiple products in a specified time period.
Benefits of eCommerce:
- Expanded customer base
- Expanded geographical reach
- Available 24/7/365 – The never close
- Build customer loyalty
- Collect customer data
- Increase visibility through search engine marketing
- Provide customers valuable information about your business
- Reduction of marketing and advertising cost
Learn the 7 Key Trends to Watch in Ecommerce in 2017 and how to prepare for it...
6 Benefits of Ecommerce for Small Business owners Infographic
I sold fitness equipment.
Yes, that's right, I sold fitness gear. It wasn't sexy as I thought it was, but I did
very well. One of the things I did to mitigate my workload and costs
was to enter deals with manufacturers to dropship the products.
Having the manufacturers dropship the products left me with all the
time inthe world focus on selling.
Then it started to crash. No, people weren't buying less equipment or stop
trying to lose weight. What happened was the competition skyrocketed. All of a
sudden, Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, and even Walmart were the same stock at reduced prices and I just could not compete.
I wouldn't have that problem today, because there is software that now allows
you to use all of those big companies to do the dropshipping for you, again
making it so all you have to do is focus on driving traffic.
This software allows you to instantly create a store that imports products
from Walmart, Amazon, eBay, and AliExpress. They do all the work by shipping
the products and handling customer support. All you have to do is decide what
products you want in your stores.
It's pretty snazzy and I wish this was available when I was selling hearing
The funny thing is all of these companies mentioned also have deals in place
where they rely on dropshippers. Much of the product on Walmart's site and
Amazon have third parties doing the shipping for them.
It's the way the world works now and this software let's you tap into that world.
You should always looks for business solutions that put the bulk of work on
someone else. I think this is one of those solutions.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get: MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals. WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. The 3 Golden Rules of Subscription Programs that Work Passively
2. How to Build a Sales and Marketing Funnel for your Business
3. The Ultimate Youtube SEO Cheatsheet 13 Simple Tricks Elite Marketers Use To Consistently WIN Traffic
4. 5 Quick and Easy Facebook Engagement Hacks
5. The 2 Best Types of Content to Build a Recurring Subscription on
6. 4 Cleaver ways to Boost Conversions across all of your Social Channels
7. Your Complete Guide to Shopify for Ecommerce
8. Feeling Stuck? Here are 13 Ways to Break out of a Slump
9. The 5 Key Elements to Attract More Success in your Life
10. How to use Periscope for Business Infographic
11. 13 Ideas you can use to Turn your Ideas into Million Dollar Products
12. The top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
13. How to Generate Monster Traffic from Video (Case Study)