Improve your Facebook Edge Rank with these Fanpage Status Ideas
Below is a list of 23 Things you can do to boost your facebook fan page edgerank with some fanpage status ideas.
Marketing is an chain of events planned to execute an outcome. Building up niche fan pages to build your authority is a great way to build influence.
As your audience grows you can begin to monetize your page....but it will all start with the content you're sharing with your audience. Watch the video above and listen to some of my suggestions with these 23 ideas below. To grab your bonus...you can get it here. You can also get an invite to our next Facebook Training Hangout by putting your email into this Page (there is another surprise gift here)
23 Ideas to Make your Facebook Fan Pages More Exciting...
2. Start a debate about a hot topic in your industry
3. Share some of your Expert-level knowledge about a pressing issue your audience wants to solve
4. Post links to your most recent blog posts
5. Share relevant content from other websites or blogs in your industry
6. Host a 30-Minute Live Q&A on your Fan Page to interact directly with your audience
7. Establish a weekly "Open House" where your users can congregate, ask questions of one another, and engage in relevant debates
8. Share something personal about your life (not too personal)
9. Post updates on your latest product as you move toward launching to the public
10. Share one of your favorite online resources or tools
11. Ask your audience to share some of their best tricks, resources, or tools they use in your industry
12. Ask questions!
13. Answer questions people ask!
14. Share your latest "How To" video you posted to Youtube
15. Post a link to your latest sale
16. Use the "Questions" feature to create a quick Poll for your audience
17. Give away free stuff! (videos, downloads, blog posts, audio files, etc.)
18. Share a review of a popular book or podcast in your industry
19. Tell a few jokes!
20. Schedule out a few posts in advance, so you save time
21. Share other, relevant Fan Page's status update with your audience
22. Tag another partnering Fan Page or business in your status updates
23. Posts photos big enough to grab some attention
24. Ask your audience to post some of their goals
Check out this Post about Redirecting any Pic to any website from your Newsfeed
Check out this Post about Google wants to pay you for your Advice
Check out this Post about 10 Tips to Cash in with Custom Audiences