Business owners today need to have an active list of subscribers
Creating a list isn't that difficult to do.
Creating a list isn't that difficult to do. All you need is a couple of basic tools and you are ready to go. Let’s take a look at the basics:_
Autoresponder – there are several companies that offer an autoresponder service. The most popular ones are Aweber, Getresponse, iContact and Mailchimp.
It is recommended that you go with a paid service otherwise you may find that the company sends out promotions along with your emails. This can really tick off your subscribers plus it doesn't look professional.
You can get started with a service for a basic account for under $20 a month, some even have low cost monthly trials. I have been using Aweber for years, and I have just recently switched to Send Reach...a new Demographic driven autoresponder that is completely revolutionary. Grab your lifetime deal here (Limited time only)
Actually that is all you need to start list building unless you don’t have a website or blog set up! Using a reliable service will ensure that your emails get delivered and you now have one central portal where you can manage your emails from.
Once inside your account you will find that creating a list and an opt-in form is relatively easy. This will differ depending upon which service you chose. Just follow their instructions and if you run into any difficulty use their help or support function.
Your next step is to place your form onto your website. Again this is easy to do if you have a wordpress site. You simply take the code and place it inside a text widget in your sidebar. You can also have your form displayed at the end of each of your blog posts as well. This just makes it so easy for people to sign up, especially if they just enjoyed your post. All they have to do is read, enjoy and give you their email address.
A good way to entice people to part with their email address is to give them something in return. This could a free book or report, access to a private video or a free coupon or even a 20 minute consultation.
This really covers . Getting an opt-in form on your website is a great start. From there, as you learn more about list building, you can improve your techniques.
Created marketing funnels for some of the biggest names in the
Network Marketing Industry.
If you want to learn more about how I can help you get:
MORE LEADS and MORE TRAFFIC...then watch this webinar.
1. Want to Know the Tools in My Arsenal? See My Killer Marketing Tools Here
2. Limited Time: Get FREE access to my Marketing Transformation Course that will transform you into a full-time marketer.
3. Have you seen our full-length documentary story? Watch it now.
4. Want to work directly with me? Looking for help in your current business or looking for a good system that will work for you? Contact us and my team will get right back to you.
Brand new video will show you how to use this simple system to reach your goals.
WATCH THE NEW VIDEO HERE.
Check out My Latest Posts:
1. The Importance of Building your List
2. How to Find Low Competition High Traffic Keywords for Your Blog...
3. Benefits of Blogging for Small Business Owners
4. 24 Facebook Fan Page Status Updates That will Boost your Engagement